Ratchet and Clank Vita Is Getting Delayed Till January

Sadly we will not get a Ratchet and Clank game on our Vita till next year, but don't worry it's January of next year, which is not too bad. GameInformer has the whole story: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/11/19/ratchet-amp-clank-full-frontal-assault-vita-delayed.aspx

"Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Vita Delayed

by Jim Reilly on November 19, 2012 at 01:30 PM

BigRobot610.jpg

Sony announced it's delaying the release of the Vita version of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. The PlayStation 3 version is still planned for release on November 27, 2012.

The PlayStation Vita version is now scheduled for release in January 2013. "Our friends at Tin Giant have been working hard to bring Insomniac’s PS3 game to PS Vita and to ensure that your experience is packed with all the action and polish you’d expect from a Ratchet & Clank game," Sony said on the PlayStation Blog.

As a reward, Sony is giving away the first piece of DLC, the Mini-Boss Skin Pack, to people who purchase the PS3 version. This skin pack features three boss skins from the Ratchet series.

[source: PlayStation Blog]"

All thought the delay is disappointing, at least its only January. But on the other hand I'll be downloading some free ps + games today that will keep me busy for a while.

That is true. It is also nice that Sony is giving free skins away just for waiting a little over a month longer. It is that kind of fan service that keeps me loyal. :)

Hopefully this is nothing like All 4 One. Oh, did that game push the wrong buttons. I might give the original 3 a spin as well as A Crack in Time since I've heard nothing but good, and hopefully they are nothing like All 4 One.

the trilogy, tools of destruction ( no trophies) and A Crack in time play much differently than All 4 One. And are much better games. I recommend the trilogy as a starter since knowing the story of 3 is better before you play A Crack in time.

• Like 1

Hopefully this is nothing like All 4 One. Oh, did that game push the wrong buttons. I might give the original 3 a spin as well as A Crack in Time since I've heard nothing but good, and hopefully they are nothing like All 4 One.

It is not at all like All 4 One, which was.......well different. Also, the original three and A Crack In Time are must buys!!! I have the trilogy. Do you want to do a temporary trade? What games do you have?