Anything BL2! I am the Borderlands 2 Master! I'll give nearly anything (Glitches,weps,help) Unlimited Ammo!

CatbugSqeagy

EXPERIENCED BORDERLANDS 2 PLAYERS ONLY, LEVEL 50's ONLY. I have every Legendary Item in BL2, I can teach the Unlimited Bank Space and 47 Inventory Space Glitch, Unlimited Ammo Glitch. I have VERY rare Heads and Skins that I can also duplicate. *Must have a Mic*

i have evry head too but would apreciate if u dump me the skins u have, i will add u asap :)

Unlimited bag space... full inventory.. sell everything you're carrying.. fill your inventory again, buyback all your stuff. - Too many items lags the game.

Unlimited ammo. Get a rocket launcher that has "consumes less ammo when shot" - with a full inventory switch out your main weapon for the launcher.. shot til the next shot is free and switch weapons. Infinite ammo.

For the gunzerker, just spec your guy to gunzerk as much as possible. Make your second weapon the launcher and fire til the next shot is free.. then your main weapon is infinite in gunzerker.

For invincible mode, get a siren and two others.. the two people die at the same time. The siren will hold square to revive the first person normally, and then shot the second guy with phaselock rez while still holding square til the first guy is up. The first guy is invincible. For two invincibles, you need four players.

Duping - enter a game.. get away from save points, drop your gear, XMB Quit game.

Oh, and if you want to level to 50 quickly - find a lvl 50 buddy with the quest "you are cordinally invited to..." Accept the quest and kill the bandit repeatedly.. that'll get you to 46 in less than 3 hours.. grind out the last four levels on terramorpheus because it's faster than the bandit at that point. I wouldnt recommend this for your first guy, but maybe for the trophies dealing with the gunzerker and the assassin.

Edited by Aeirou
  • Like 2