Bullet Hell Help

So I have looked up videos about how to do this. I've read many threads and I've tried many different ways to get this. I have tried fire starters, I have tried the Ukraine job, and I have also tried Watch Dogs. Nothing seems to work. I have tried them on all different difficulties. But for example on watchdogs, if it's on hard then not enough policemen and if it's on anything higher I die before I can even kill really much of anything. 

On the Ukraine job I wait till I'm there about 12 to 15 cops but by the time I get out there they've scattered to the wind and are almost non-existent. It's only after I've shot my ammo off that they suddenly appear.

The Recoil to the gun is so bad that I have to aim low because as I fired the gun likes to rise up due to recoil. This causes a problem since police like to jump out of the way and roll behind cars and buildings. 

Add on that I can't really spend much time looking about trying to find police cause I only have 10 seconds to kill 10 policemen and I only have one second to spare on each one and it's very hard to get them to group together. I was just wondering if anybody possibly new a fail-proof way of doing this.

• 5 months later...

Load up Jewlery Store on Very Hard or Overkill

Get the ammo bag perk where you get unlimited ammo for x amount of seconds when you take ammo.

Empty your clips on both guns (trust me) - let a crowd outside amass - grab some ammo - you will now have a 25 seconds buff of unlimited ammo so you can be a bit less careful.  (The reason you empty the clip is because the more ammo you draw, the longer the infinite ammo works.)

I also highly recommend Body Expertise on the Technician tree so all body shots count as head shots - you should easily be able to do this with an LMG, much easier than the 6 shooter trophy ;)

This same method can be used for the 6 Shooter Trophy and 11 kills with the Leth*whatever* sniper.

There is also a really good place in the final day of watchdogs where lines of guards drop from the containers, and I've seen it done there -but I wasn't so lucky.  Spraying like mad was the optimal choice.

Edited by Lag_The_Ravager