Need help!!!

sjk-82

Oh my god, what have I done??? Why have i started this game??? It`s so challenging.

Working on 3.000.000 points at Genie and Video Mode at Attack from Mars. Tried it again and again. Best score at Genie table was 2.200.000 points, but even that was like a jackpot. Think this will never happen again :D.

How many saucers do i have to destroy before the mothership joins the Video Mode?

• Like 1

Heh. Good luck to you. Some of those table goals are brutal for someone like me who is terrible at pinball games. I seriously don't know how I managed to get all the goals on the free table, Tales of the Arabian Nights; it seemed to take me forever.

Not sure if this helps you at all, but I found a video that has all the Video Mode completions.

• 1 year later...
On 28/12/2016 at 1:06 AM, sjk-82 said:

Oh my god, what have I done??? Why have i started this game??? It`s so challenging.

Working on 3.000.000 points at Genie and Video Mode at Attack from Mars. Tried it again and again. Best score at Genie table was 2.200.000 points, but even that was like a jackpot. Think this will never happen again :D.

How many saucers do i have to destroy before the mothership joins the Video Mode?

40 - 50 saucers before the mothership appears. By pushing the start button, you can destroy all the saucers on the display (only possible one time).