Cannot enter museum to rescue Mister Freeze.

LiveFree--OrDie

This is ridiculous, I cannot enter the building. I know I'm supposed to use the deciphering mechanism to unlock the door, but the game will not allow me to select it from my weapons menu.

Is my game bugged?

Have you already taken down all three of Penguin's jamming devices?

• Like 1

This. You have to destroy the jamming devices before it will allow you to try and enter the museum. The devices should be on your map somewhere.

Parker

After I left the smelting plant my next objective was to go to the museum. I did, took out the guys at the front door... Penguins jammers never spawn on my game. I went to all 3 locations of the jammers and they aren't there. Is there something I have to do to activate this part of the mission?

From youtube videos it shows that all you have to do is take out the guys at the front door of the museum and then it activates the jammers.

I'm not an idiot, I'm good at figuring out games, but it's clear that my game is bugged.

Any help is appreciated...

After I left the smelting plant my next objective was to go to the museum. I did, took out the guys at the front door... Penguins jammers never spawn on my game. I went to all 3 locations of the jammers and they aren't there. Is there something I have to do to activate this part of the mission?

From youtube videos it shows that all you have to do is take out the guys at the front door of the museum and then it activates the jammers.

I'm not an idiot, I'm good at figuring out games, but it's clear that my game is bugged.

I don't recall ever having to do anything else to activate the jammers but it has been a while since I've played the game. Unfortunately it does seem like you game is bugged. Have you tried re-installing it? I'm sure that's a pain since you bought it off PSN.

Sorry I can't be more help, but I still need to do my New Game + run through in Arkham City and I know I'm not at that part yet so I'll hop on tonight and try to get there to refresh my memory of what needs to be done.

Parker

• Like 1

I don't recall ever having to do anything else to activate the jammers but it has been a while since I've played the game. Unfortunately it does seem like you game is bugged. Have you tried re-installing it? I'm sure that's a pain since you bought it off PSN.

Sorry I can't be more help, but I still need to do my New Game + run through in Arkham City and I know I'm not at that part yet so I'll hop on tonight and try to get there to refresh my memory of what needs to be done.

Parker

Yeah I reinstalled it today, and started fresh but the same thing happens.

I appreciate the help Parker, Also, this mission is very early on in the game.

Very frustrating, all I want to do is finish it, but I can't!

I think you have to go into the museum to activate the jammer objective. Iirc, you get introduced to knife wielding thugs then an opportunity to disable the security shield that prevents you from going further into the museum. When you take out the decoder to hack the shield, you'll be heckled by the Penguin and told by Oracle that the Penguin has the military grade signal jammers. I think that is the part where you'll get the jammer objective.

The panel that you can hack is in the room to the right of the entrance. I think you have to break the glass window to enter the room. Use the detective mode to help you find the panel.

Edit: Added spoiler tag.

Edited by Rowdi

I think you have to go into the museum to activate the jammer objective. Iirc, you get introduced to knife wielding thugs then an opportunity to disable the security shield that prevents you from going further into the museum. When you take out the decoder to hack the shield, you'll be heckled by the Penguin and told by Oracle that the Penguin has the military grade signal jammers. I think that is the part where you'll get the jammer objective.

The panel that you can hack is in the room to the right of the entrance. I think you have to break the glass window to enter the room. Use the detective mode to help you find the panel.

I am completely unable to get into the museum. I cannot bring out my decoder to unlock the front door of the building.

I mean, my game has to be totally glitched.

Your next objective after the steel mill was to find Freeze by looking for the coldest point in Arkham which is the GCPD building. There's a chip you're suppose to take from one of Penguin's henchmen and a predator type challenge inside the GCPD building where you'll interrogate a the last thug. Have you been there yet?

Edit: Added spoiler tag just in case.

Edited by Rowdi

Your next objective after the steel mill was to find Freeze by looking for the coldest point in Arkham which is the GCPD building. There's a chip you're suppose to take from one of Penguin's henchmen and a predator type challenge inside the GCPD building where you'll interrogate a the last thug. Have you been there yet?

Edit: Added spoiler tag just in case.

Yes, I did that part as well.

Sorry, forgot to mention that in my post.

Yes, I did that part as well.

Sorry, forgot to mention that in my post.

I guess you're right and your game must have glitched somehow. You're still very close to the beginning. Maybe start over unless you have a save from before that part. You can actually start over and get to that point very quickly. Two or three hours....tops.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Edited by Rowdi

I guess you're right and your game must have glitched somehow. You're still very close to the beginning. Maybe start over unless you have a save from before that part. You can actually start over and get to that point very quickly. Two or three hours....tops.

Sorry I couldn't help.

No, I appreciate all the help. I figured it had to be a glitch because this game is pretty straightforward. I have reloaded earlier saves to no avail and have also re-downloaded the game from PSN. I wonder if I state my case to PSN I could get a credit for my purchase?

Thanks again everyone, for all the help.