death wish advice?

So recently i been really dumping time into this game. I did loads of research into builds and for a while my "bulldozer" build got me though just about everything. Now all i need is the death wish trophy and ill be 100% done. Thing is, my build only semi works on death wish I have upgraded my weapons the nest i can, maxed my skills the best i can and with my perk deck i achived a armor rating of 375 and yet i still cant complete heists like slaughter house, aftershock or meltdown even with players of a higher level than me :/

I'm wondering if its my build or maybe im just not playing with the right team? any and all advice is appreciated.

I feel like with death wish you gotta run grinder or rogue. I used grinder and my cousin used rogue and we were able to get the trophy. Also some missions like meltdown, forest, or hotline are just plain brutal. You gotta play with elites or just get lucky. I remember trying for 6 hours for the forest. Try playing around with grinder or rogue and don't give up right away, some missions will literally take hours honestly.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only good with Loud missions or Stealthable mission gone Loud.

Since I pretty much have full armor on and having Inspire is a big help, actually having at least 2 Inspire users is nice.

I just play with the gattling gun and with the rocket launcher, the rocket launcher is mostly reserved for the Dozers (doesn't matter if it's the Blackdozer or the Skulldozer since they would rip your team quickly.

OP, how many missions have you completed in DW Loud? I might help you with the loud ones if you're good. Meltdown is one of the hardest because of the SWAT vans moving. I've done Aftershock several times now, always find cover and try to eliminate enemies so you won't get surrounded

Edited by ipot_04

7 minutes ago, ipot_04 said:

I'm only good with Loud missions or Stealthable mission gone Loud.

Since I pretty much have full armor on and having Inspire is a big help, actually having at least 2 Inspire users is nice.

I just play with the gattling gun and with the rocket launcher, the rocket launcher is mostly reserved for the Dozers (doesn't matter if it's the Blackdozer or the Skulldozer since they would rip your team quickly.

OP, how many missions have you completed in DW Loud? I might help you with the loud ones if you're good. Meltdown is one of the hardest because of the SWAT vans moving.

Thank you but i eventually did it :) I ran a full armor build with the platypus sniper rifle and the rocket launcher.