Suggestion: More leaderboard sorting options.

Bezenko

Currently the leaderboard can only be sorted by the default trophy points, my suggestion is simple, why not just let us sort by at least  total number of platinums, golds, silver, bronze and the total trophy count? I don't have the time nor the money to even compete in the top 100 in the national leaderboard in trophy points, I'm currently ranked 240ish, however if I could view a leaderboard sorted after platinums, I'd suddenly be competing in the top 100, if I counted correctly, which for me personally would be a much more interesting leaderboard to follow. I mean, the numbers are already displayed on the leaderboard, surely it wouldn't harm anyone to add a small sorting button? :)

Even more interesting for me would be to be able sort by completion, maybe I'd be in the top 10 on the national leaderboard and top 1000 or 5000 on the global leaderboard? I have no idea as no sites shows leaderboards like this (no, PSNTL's completist LB does not do this). Total of completed games would be intereting as well and number of ultra rare trophies, trophies per day etc. There are so many interesting stats that are already calculated and stored in the database, I'd personally love to access and compare all of it! 

• Like 2

I think it's a great step up since the recent site update,with the new addition of leaderboards for each system. I agree that it'd be great to have leaderboards that aren't specifically related to trophy or platinum count. As an example, i know alot of people like to hunt ultra rare trophies, so a leaderboard based on that would be great to have. I know other sites such as psntl have something similar , but I find there statistics to be inaccurate most of the time. 

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

If anyone could come up with any kind of sorting that would put me on any kind of Leaderboard for anything, I'd also support this.

I'm sure Sly can implement an algorithm to measure a post's "entertainment factor" weighing in factors like:
- Usage of sarcasm, cynism, irony

- Validity: How honest you are with expressing your feelings

- Voice of community: How many people agree with your opinion

But I guess you still would have a hard time with people like Yuri being around. ;)

• Like 1