Need some tips for Humble Highscore

Dangisuckatgamin

I keep feeling like I'm missing something, i get super close to 12,000. I was actually at 11,700 at one game but haven't been able to get that close (it was a big combo right at the start, around 22 tiles I think) since then. Is this trophy only possible with a generated puzzle with a huge combo at the beginning? or am i missing something that makes this much easier?

Thanks guys :)

I just got this after about 30-45 minutes of trying the other night. Do like it was mentioned to only hit 5 at a time. But Feel free to match 6 or 7 a couple of times as they will only create one cell to avoid and they give a lot more points for that one match, which doesn't seem like a lot, but I think I finally 12K and only had like 20 points to spare when I did it so not matching that 6 once or twice made the difference that run.

Just keep trying I thought it was going to take forever but it turned out not to be that hard. So far none of the trophies I've worked on with this game have proved to be that hard overall. I'm still trying to figure out the bug one but I'm less than halfway through the game so I'm guessing it will work itself out.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nutrageous69 said:

I just got this after about 30-45 minutes of trying the other night. Do like it was mentioned to only hit 5 at a time. But Feel free to match 6 or 7 a couple of times as they will only create one cell to avoid and they give a lot more points for that one match, which doesn't seem like a lot, but I think I finally 12K and only had like 20 points to spare when I did it so not matching that 6 once or twice made the difference that run.

Just keep trying I thought it was going to take forever but it turned out not to be that hard. So far none of the trophies I've worked on with this game have proved to be that hard overall. I'm still trying to figure out the bug one but I'm less than halfway through the game so I'm guessing it will work itself out.

Yup! I got the trophy yesterday! It's not that difficult using the above method especially. 

Good luck everyone!