Jumping Issue

I am now plying the PS3 version of Kingdom hearts for the first time. I have already beaten the KH1 and KH2 on the PS2, a very long time ago. 

Whenever I jump, move, or attack there seems to be a delay or lag, I don't think the original game had this issue. I use a usb off brand controller, but I have never had an issue on any other game before. This issue will stop me from getting the beat the game in 15 hours trophy, if I don't fix it; also its super annoying.

Is this normal? Do you think its the controller?

Edited by Glacier_Silver

• 2 weeks later...
On quarta-feira, 18 de Janeiro de 2017 at 5:08 PM, Glacier_Silver said:

I am now plying the PS3 version of Kingdom hearts for the first time. I have already beaten the KH1 and KH2 on the PS2, a very long time ago.

Whenever I jump, move, or attack there seems to be a delay or lag, I don't think the original game had this issue. I use a usb off brand controller, but I have never had an issue on any other game before. This issue will stop me from getting the beat the game in 15 hours trophy, if I don't fix it; also its super annoying.

Is this normal? Do you think its the controller?

Probably yes, the game also have issues if you use a PS4 controller for example. That's the thing in using anything other then the official controller, doesn't matter how good they are, they'll never be 100% compatible.

Can't say for sure if it is the controller, but KH1 never had perfect jumping. I find to be more successful if you hold down the button till you land on the ground again. I also wanted to mention that PS4 versions of KH1 and KH2 will be coming out in March. Should be a delight to play ;D