Aftermath trophies

MoreTheVictim

Most of you may already know this but I decided to post the Aftermath trophies here which is released today for PS3 Premium members.

They aren't hard, just like previous DLC trophies.

Handyman – Unlocked all xbow parts (Bronze)

Pretty easy, just complete all the assignments which unlock xbow parts and possibly x amount of kills with the xbow.

Bite Your Finger – Found the secret reptile (Silver)

I think this is like Jaws from B2K? Probably something to find in a specific map.

Home Made Javelin – Destroyed an enemy vehicle using the xbow (Bronze)

Easy one, if you're a tryhard like me try this on a chopper or jet and for the ultimate satisfaction destroy a gunship. I think you can use the xbow out of Aftermath so just destroy a jeep/buggy. Should be 1-hit disable and then just wait for it to get destroyed.

Pocket Full of Death – Without dying, got a kill with xbow, primary weapon, and hand grenade (Silver)

I don't like this one, but it sucks to boost now when you need 4 players. Shouldn't be as hard as Complete Warrior from B2K but the grenade is like a apple you throw at someone's head and you can survive the blast from 2 meters away. IMO, the grenade is UP (underpowered). Anyway, I would go for the grenade kill first, and use the support kit so you can resupply yourself. I'm not sure if the xbow is a primary or secondary weapon, but I think it's a gadget. This trophy shouldn't be hard for most BF3 players.

Extreme Hoarder – Picked up 50 weapons in Scavenger mode (Bronze)

Nothing hard about this. You have to win 3 rounds of Scavenger for a xbow part/unlock so you should unlock this while going for the wins.

Good luck with the trophies guys! I'll probably play tomorrow since I'll probably spent all evening downloading the patch and DLC with my horrible internet....

This is a good way to see if I still enjoy this game. I quit about 1,5 months ago and decided to only play for the last 2 DLC trophies.

Edited by MrCostari
  • Like 1

I imagine the reptile will be some tiny thing in a map that you can interact with. Like once you find it, you press x while facing it and an audio clip or a text file will appear. I'm going to be playing this as soon as possible tonight! :D

Yeah that's probably it.

12% 311 minutes. And that's just the patch...

My internet... I want to kill it....