Rough terrain glitched!!

VBK-NO-1

• 2 weeks later...

My awards state I'm at 85% which is 2736.15 km but the statistics state I'm at 2112 km which is just over 65%, a disparity of just over 624 km. I'm wondering if this could be caused by my attempt to increase mileage using the same glitch that can be used to increase mileage in the HQ and whether the trophy is tied to the award or the statistics.

15 minutes ago, giggedy said:

My awards state I'm at 85% which is 2736.15 km but the statistics state I'm at 2112 km which is just over 65%, a disparity of just over 624 km. I'm wondering if this could be caused by my attempt to increase mileage using the same glitch that can be used to increase mileage in the HQ and whether the trophy is tied to the award or the statistics.

If you still get precentage by driving around, you should be fine. If the precentage drops down to 0% or is stuck at some precentage, then it's glitched.

Not sure what would cause your stats to be so skewed but I'd try to achieve the trophy tied to Rough terrain (through the award precentage) and see if the trophy pops. If not, Welcome to the club :D

Thanks for the quick reply. As prestigious as this club is I would rather not join! I'm not worried about getting the trophy but I'm not happy that I don't know when it will pop. I'm getting fed up with the grind so I made spreadsheet of 5% increments of the mileage with the intention of doing 5% every day. That's how I picked up on the difference as I knew the awards said 85% but I used the figures from the stats and got 65%. I'm trying to do the glitch again to see if this will help me pop the trophy if not then I know it's the longer grind I have to do. I love collectables trophies but for some reason I hate distance trophies.

I've just tried the glitch again and my offroad has gone up in the stats even though I had read it won't work but my awards percentage hasn't risen

19 hours ago, giggedy said:

Thanks for the quick reply. As prestigious as this club is I would rather not join! I'm not worried about getting the trophy but I'm not happy that I don't know when it will pop. I'm getting fed up with the grind so I made spreadsheet of 5% increments of the mileage with the intention of doing 5% every day. That's how I picked up on the difference as I knew the awards said 85% but I used the figures from the stats and got 65%. I'm trying to do the glitch again to see if this will help me pop the trophy if not then I know it's the longer grind I have to do. I love collectables trophies but for some reason I hate distance trophies.

I've just tried the glitch again and my offroad has gone up in the stats even though I had read it won't work but my awards percentage hasn't risen

OK so I bit the bullet and just grinded until the trophy popped. The glitch can be used to increase the stats but the trophy won't pop meaning it is tied to the awards. The awards percentage did go up during play but didn't not go up as quick as I expected. I've noticed if you jump a lot this won't count towards the trophy and neither will drifting so you really need to be going in a straight line on flat ground.

I can't explain why the awards percentage was originally higher than the stats percentage except I had a period where my account wouldn't work and when I contacted Ubi they eventually fixed my account but I lost some progress (landmarks and wreckage parts) and maybe I lost stats without realising.

Edited by giggedy
more information