You Won the Space Race/ Power of Juche Ideology trophy

So im working on these 2 trophies, im a average on this game but i can´t find specific information for these 2 trophies.

So im gonna leave my questions here and i apreciate alot anyone who could answer them. :)

• You won the space race (trophy)
  1. what is the best nation to do this trophy? (I have been using the Aztecs)
  2. what difficulty is better for this trophy?
  3. what order should i do on the tech tree? (full detailed)

• Power of Juche ideology (trophy)
  1. What Nation is more suitable for this trophy? (I Have in mind the Romans and focus on cultural win)
  2. what Kind of win should i focus on?
  3. any extra tips?

Thanks in Advance

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, this game is so forgiving you can do the Space Race with anyone on the easiest setting. I used Korea (for no particular reason) and sent my spaceship off by 1900. I have begun each campaign with building warriors until I get about 6 and send them out in different directions. I usually am able to destroy every civilization very quickly, however I leave 1 standing and just surround the city to limit how much it can grow. Then focus on science and production and you will easily have enough time to build the ship. The most effective way to figure out what to learn next is to press triangle to bring up the tech tree. By selecting Space Flight near the end of the tree, it will highlight what you need to learn as a prerequisite to get there. It gives you the fastest path and you can skip a ton en route to it.

I used the Romans on king setting for the Power of Juche ideology trophy. I just hunkered down, was peaceful with all the nations and focused on a culture victory. You can easily reach the goals for a culture victory before any of the other nations can win any other way and this trophy did not prove to be very hard.

The AI will literally never conquer your capital city. I played on the highest level to try and lose as Lenin. I never built a single soldier hoping to lose and I had to wait until a nation won a science victory. They would surround my capital, but never attack. I did build one other city next to mine and it proved to be a good way to get to 100 cities to flip from cultural influence. They would take over my other city, and then a turn or two later it would flip back to me due to culture, but they would never attack my capital with no troops.

Good luck!

• Like 2