the soundtrack

I got it, but it won't even let you copy it anywhere so it's stuck on the PS4. :/

It's also available in Europe [not sure if the site works ww or not] here for free; https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/vipcorner/get/slug/digimon-world-next-order-original-soundtracks

Not sure how that works, haven't gotten around to trying it so I can actually... you know, use the music practically.

edit; signed up from NA, redeemed, link sent to email, downloading fine.

edit2; Next Order's OST from there is a bunch of .wav files. Yuck. Original Digimon World is .mp3 at least.

Edited by Elvick_

well i went and filed a missing product on amazon and they game me an extra 30% off the game. i have prime so basically i got the game for half off. so i am totally satisfied. and i actually like the game to. almost didn't get it. glad i did. 

Edited by clintstrifez

On 02/02/2017 at 6:25 PM, Elvick_ said:

I got it, but it won't even let you copy it anywhere so it's stuck on the PS4. :/

It's also available in Europe [not sure if the site works ww or not] here for free; https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/vipcorner/get/slug/digimon-world-next-order-original-soundtracks

Not sure how that works, haven't gotten around to trying it so I can actually... you know, use the music practically.

edit; signed up from NA, redeemed, link sent to email, downloading fine.

edit2; Next Order's OST from there is a bunch of .wav files. Yuck. Original Digimon World is .mp3 at least.

Europe can do this? Sweeet! Cuz i was bummed when there was no preorder with my game in the shop i reserved it in. But this is nice.