"Make it Personal" Trophy Glitched

Anyone else experiencing this problem? This is a very simple trophy that is practically unmissable, but after beating the game on Veteran, trying multiple times with chapter select, and finally even starting a new game and playing up till Aftermath nothing has popped. This trophy isn't supposed to be glitched for I've heard of no one else having issues.

Shame this glitched on you, I remember getting it just fine with changing an attachment on a Volk or something and customizing my Jackal. Other than the simple things you've tried only thing I can think of is deleting the application and re-installing. 

Actually something similar happened to me, but with the Boots on the Ground trophy. Despite being (together with this trophy) one of the trophies you should unlock naturally without even trying to get it as you play through the campaign, it never popped for me. I tried to unlock it in several different missions, not using the boost jump, wallrunning, heck, not even sliding or running, and nothing.

In my case, I think this happened because I started a campaign save while offline (as I didn't have PS Plus at that moment), and, when a couple of days later I got PS Plus and a new game patch came out, I started to notice this strange behaviour.

Now, what I did to solve it was back up my save on PS Plus Cloud (or if you don't have it, an USB drive) and erase all my saved data. Then, I started a new game and got into the first mission, stood firmly on the ground for 2 minutes, ...and it worked. The trophy popped and I was one step closer to the platinum. From my experience, you don't need to delete ALL your game files, just the saves. Your mileage may vary, though, as we're talking about different trophies, and their tracking may get glitched in different ways.

Hope that helps.

On 2/7/2017 at 3:48 PM, DPJUST14 said:

Actually something similar happened to me, but with the Boots on the Ground trophy. Despite being (together with this trophy) one of the trophies you should unlock naturally without even trying to get it as you play through the campaign, it never popped for me. I tried to unlock it in several different missions, not using the boost jump, wallrunning, heck, not even sliding or running, and nothing.

In my case, I think this happened because I started a campaign save while offline (as I didn't have PS Plus at that moment), and, when a couple of days later I got PS Plus and a new game patch came out, I started to notice this strange behaviour.

Now, what I did to solve it was back up my save on PS Plus Cloud (or if you don't have it, an USB drive) and erase all my saved data. Then, I started a new game and got into the first mission, stood firmly on the ground for 2 minutes, ...and it worked. The trophy popped and I was one step closer to the platinum. From my experience, you don't need to delete ALL your game files, just the saves. Your mileage may vary, though, as we're talking about different trophies, and their tracking may get glitched in different ways.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, but it doesn't matter much because I won't be getting the Platinum on this game. Zombies is too hard.