Save Game Corruption Patch

So I finally started Assassin's Creed: Liberation and it has been quite fun. I spet quite a bit of the weekend grinding out some of the collectibles and slowly progressing through the story. I made it through most of Sequence 5 before my Save Game corrupted. The result was when I went to load my game back up from the Menu, Story Mode, Continue... the game glitches and loops back to the loading intro and then back to the Menu. :shakefist:

I have no idea what caused this but, I suspect it has something to do with the Wi-Fi connection getting lost or the Quick switching between applications broke the Wi-Fi connection. When I returned back to the game from an Internet browser, I couldn't load it up. Funny enough... MP still works so I guess I finish grinding out my last 5 levels there for now.

Apparently, there has been a "recent" announcement for a fix:

11/22/2012

Patch Coming Soon for Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation

Greetings All,

We are in the process of finalizing our first patch to Assassin’s Creed III Liberation. Most importantly, this patch will address the Save Game corruption issue experienced be some players.

Other fixes include –

• Resolved issue where game exits to Ubisoft Logo
  • Fixed instances of music stopping under specific circumstances
  • Corrected the error in time-based statistics tracking
  • Minor Japanese Trophies text fixes

We will message again once the patch has been made available.

Thanks Assassins

- UbiDii

Source: http://forums.ubi.co...ed-3-Liberation

Edit: I believe there's a slight mis-speak there as this will be the 2nd patch for the game :P

Edited by bmj14772