Couple of trophy questions

So I have been working my way through this game and I was wondering if someone could provide some more information for the breeding an Star rank spirit and the one for maxing out a spirit's affection. 

I've heard that Star Rank spirits can be made through using 3x the amount of normal ingredients, and I currently have the materials for a lower level spirit to do so, except the highest the rank I'm seeing available is an A rank. Would I have to use a more powerful spirit to do this or is there some other trick?

For the max affection, does anyone know what the actual maximum is and does anyone has any suggestions on maxing it out quickly? 

Lastly, I need some Wild Fantasies and Brilliant Fantasies. I've heard that you can get both in The World that Never Was and the Symphony of Sorcery, although a lot of the information out there is a little confusing. Any suggestions or help for farming these two items?

Hy, don't care about the Star Rank spirit, while your hunting down all the Portals you get enough Fantasys and at some Point you can check every combination of Fantasy's and it's likely that there will be some Star Spirit combination. So no need to hurry.

For Max Affection, you need to get a Spirit to level 9, it needs some time but with the toys or normal Playing while this spirit is in your crew it's also no problem.

For the Wild and Brilliant i would suggest: During the Portal Drops, remember the Place where the Portal are in TWTNW and do them always.

I've got 2 Wild's by Portal One and Two with Sora in TWTNW (rare bonus) und 1 in Portal 3 (100% T-Rex)

Till now i've got only one Brilliant with Riku in Portal 3 (T-Rex TWTNW) but at the end you can drop countless times till the T-rex shows up and do this Portal, may need some time but still faster than repeat all 3 Portals with Riku all the Time (with small chance).

I've heard too from the Portal 6 in Symphony but haven't it yet.

Edited by Durandart
  • Like 1

By the end of the game all I needed was 2 of the Brilliant Fantasy.

I tried going with the Riku portal method but I found it was much easier and a lot faster to create a Keeba Tiger and let it be killed in battle. If you don't "rescue" it it should turn into a Brilliant Fantasy (it'll be a green star). Just make sure before you go to get it killed you save...just in case. Both Keeba Tigers I made gave Brilliant Fantasy upon death the first time.

• Like 1

For the max affection, I found Balloons to be the best training toy to build the affection. You don;t even need to play the mini-game, just press the first balloon to start, then press the Options button, and quit the mini-game, and you will still get your affection! Aside from that, keep a spirit in your party at all times until it reaches level 9 affection. I stuck with the first one I got and wasn't even through the story when I got the max affection!

• Like 1