First S colosseum battle

ranmamgs4

ok this is gonna be a tough one for 2 reasons one the enemies all have access to high level skills which usual rookies dont have so fighting them with any normal rookies would be incredibly difficult so reccommend triaining 2 lucemon (rookie) which you can have tokomon evolve into use than train them to have high stats id say 3000 or more in both strength and stamina(defense)

reaching level 40 will probably come naturaly but every level after will take longer and longer i found that there are 2 fast ways to get tamer exp but it involves using the dimesional dungeons. Once you have unlocked them all use strong digimon and beat groups of digimon in each dungeon that give atleast 100 xp each to qucikly build up xp you can seek out a certain digimon (the one with swords that worked with Tsuzuki when he was being controlled) after you recruit him in ex scenarios. he will give 2000 xp everytime you talk him per dungeon visit he can appear multiple times in different dungeons like the royal knights and the other residents of the dimensional district. Last method is to upgrade the dimesional district completely so that the total time limit is 10 minutes then just walk around in circles to get ten hours worth of walking xp while using up bo time at all and not worrying bout feeding or pooping or even fighting this can be done in EVERY dungeon for a total of 60 hours worth of walking per day you can even use a rubber band to hold the sticks in place 

As for cars you can only get them by farming materials but you should remove all mining skills you have equipped as they lower the drop rate of the cards i reccomend going to places with lots of mining spots and just keep doing it for digidays till you are done sady thats the only way sorry but you can make it easier by bringing along strong digimon to scare enemies into not attacking you while you harvest

hope this helped

This first S Rank battle has been a serious pain for me. Even with dual Lucemon of 6k+ STR/STA, I still end up losing to a lack of time, with a surviving Veemon/Guilmon.

My last attempt because I tried to trigger their dual specials, and my R-Side Lucemon decided to spin around the stage for literally 1:47 mins...

I beat the Rookie S Rank Battle with two Lucemon (made sure they did not met evolution requirements) at around ~7000k stats for each one and the two high level light skills. Best advice I can give is to feed them with the angel's food to get to high stats quick and in battle use x plugin for massive str/def boost asap. Also if you check their specials their attack stat is way weaker than the normal light skills, so maybe don't bother using their special skills.

They won it fast, I only needed to watch. I used them to win all the other S rank easily just with plugin x & 20.000 HP heal discs if neccessary. There is only one battle where you can't use items if I remember right, but the enemys were WAY weaker, so no problem :)

in short: always use str/def plugin x when in doubt :D