Bland Trophy Banner?

Precise--Rhythm

Gotta chime in, i cannot understand how pathetic some people are, cancelling pre-orders, all because of trophy icons, a simple delightful banner??? Well i'm ACTUALLY playing Horizon: Zero Dawn. The game is FAR from lazily made, there is a TON of content on top of the main game. Sony and Guerilla Games have really outdone themselves and really pushed the boat out. The game is absolutely fantastic with a score of high 80's on the metacritic, don't see reviewers calling the game 'crap' because of a few pathetic trophy icons..

GROW UP ! 

39 minutes ago, Witcher70 said:

Gotta chime in, i cannot understand how pathetic some people are, cancelling pre-orders, all because of trophy icons, a simple delightful banner??? Well i'm ACTUALLY playing Horizon: Zero Dawn. The game is FAR from lazily made, there is a TON of content on top of the main game. Sony and Guerilla Games have really outdone themselves and really pushed the boat out. The game is absolutely fantastic with a score of high 80's on the metacritic, don't see reviewers calling the game 'crap' because of a few pathetic trophy icons..

GROW UP ! 

I'm pretty sure they're being sarcastic lol

42 minutes ago, Witcher70 said:

GROW UP ! 

I'll just leave this here for you: LINK.

I agree with OP. I like it when games have nicely designed or otherwise original assets like banners and trophy images. Simple designs can be pretty, but I'm not feeling it with this one.

Edited by Ric
  • Like 1