Bland Trophy Banner?

Precise--Rhythm

29 minutes ago, Serena said:

I'm glad you brought this up. A bland trophy list icon definitely indicates that they did not put enough work into the main game. If they were lazy with something as simple as a trophy list icon, how could you expect them to work hard on the game? For this reason, I have cancelled my pre-order and will never be playing the game. 

Best review 10/10 would upvote again

OP, go check Proteus

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Serena said:

I'm glad you brought this up. A bland trophy list icon definitely indicates that they did not put enough work into the main game. If they were lazy with something as simple as a trophy list icon, how could you expect them to work hard on the game? For this reason, I have cancelled my pre-order and will never be playing the game. 

Same for me. I was so excited about this game but not anymore.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Serena said:

8 hours ago, Juzota said:

Same for me. I was so excited about this game but not anymore.

Can't tell if serious.

I watched gameplay videos and stuff, and I was all like :lol:. Then I watched the trophy list banner, and I was all like :(. Now I'm debating with myself if I should get the game or not. On one hand, it looks like the game has great gameplay and stuff, but that trophy list icon is such a turn off.

10 minutes ago, Mar said:

The comments here are cancerous and disgusting. People cant grasp the fact this is simply just a selected subject the guy wanted to talk about, completely isolated from his thoughts, opinions, and criticism of the actual game itself. This is no different from having a discussion of the trophies, soundtrack, gameplay, so fourth. This isnt even about the actual game. Somehow we're only able to complain or be disappointed with certain/main areas of a thing? Why and how is the guy locked to being able to talk about gameplay and story only??

You're right, but I don't think you should take the replies too seriously.

• Like 1

I can't believe how low people can go lol. Does it really matter to you what the banner, trophy names and trophy pictures look like? Think about it guys, who in their right mind looks at someones trophies and thinks to themselves "my oh my, this persons trophy list is horrible because Horizon Zero Dawn's banner is just blue". Give me a break lol, move on children.

Yes, I agree this game looks fantastic and yes, maybe they should of put abit more effort on the banner, trophy names and trophy pictures but why does it matter? Give REAL reasons.

Edited by JammieDodgerz
  • Like 1

I do agree it's pretty bland, was expecting something a bit more colorful or more in touch with the game like a grassy background. But considering how I've really been anticipating it for a while, it doesn't bother me much. Trophy images aren't bad anyways as well.

Doesn't seem like Horizon takes a long time to platinum if the 5 platinum achievers are anything to go by. Hoping a trophy guide will be out within the first few days.

Edited by Jyn Erso

I liked the Titanfall 2 banner. It showed the best artwork in the game. HZD has great artwork; it deserves a better trophy banner than this. I'm writing my congressman as we speak to create the formation of a 'trophy banner' counsel, dedicated to the 'tastefulness of all trophy banners, as a human right, and a "direct social provision".' I'm sure it will be successful.

• Like 1