Glitched Trophy on Vita?

RTLF

• 1 year later...

I've been playing through the game recently and have also read about the glitched trophies. I decided to take my chances and got both of them without any issues. As far as I can tell they've been patched. The trinkets one unlocked as soon as I returned to the hamlet after aquiring the last shambler trinket, while the goals one unlocked during the mission results screen as soon as my abomination reached lvl 6. It seem like you only need to complete the roster goals, I still had one boss to beat when I got the trophy. I played the whole game on the vita. I have it installed on my ps4 but, I'm almost certain I never played it there.

I'm aware that this is a 2 year old topic, but guides still list these trophies as glitched so I thought I'd share my experience.

• Like 1

On 28.02.2017 at 3:18 PM, RTLF said:

Has anyone here managed to get this trophy while playing on Vita? I've read elsewhere that someone got all the trinkets playing on vita and it didn't pop

Sentimental relics from our forefathers...
Acquire all your Ancestor's Trinkets

I got 100% trophies playing only Vita version. But i got trophy Sentimental relics from our forefathers... a year ago. Any new patch can disable some trophy or even crash game https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/darkest-dungeon/316076-game-crash-after-defeating-final-boss-vita-version.html I advise you to contact support by twitter or email message. They respond quick