Impossible is Nothing, Really? Trophy. Win 100 Matches - "3vs3 Mode only" Buggy or what?

DF007gamer

7 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Sorry to hear that. Send them a tweet on Twitter.

They don't reply on twitter. They have a shocking way of doing things. Their website is also of no help. Lots of things on their site "coming soon". Just like the lag on their game. 

9 hours ago, raymalus said:

So have I!
I won more than 100 matches but it did not pop.

Well I'm way over 100 wins now. Hopefully it will auto pop with the 300 wins trophy but maybe not. At least I know I'm not the only one. Let me know if you get it anytime. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Well I'm way over 100 wins now. Hopefully it will auto pop with the 300 wins trophy but maybe not. At least I know I'm not the only one. Let me know if you get it anytime. 

I hope that too! 

As soon as one of us finds out something, let's leave a comment here ;)

Good luck 

2 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Maybe the new update is responsible for this?

Same thing is happening to my 1vs1 mode for 50 wins. 86 games with a 61% win percentage. Which is 52 games won. My slam dunk trophy unlock for 500 dunks total at least unlocked

Ok so I have got both 3vs3 100 wins trophy (after Ive actually won 156 wins) and the 50 wins 1vs1 trophy (after I won 54 wins). So it eventually unlock. That just means the grind for the 300 wins is longer than normal if it's not unlocking at 300 wins:facepalm:

• Like 1