Questions regarding the 'I Love the 80s' & 'Batteries Not Included' trophies.

I attempted to go for the 'I Love the 80s' trophy today. I found the ones on the employee of the month board, but I could only find three of five of the plush bears. Does anyone know exactly how many bear locations there are? I've seen 40, 62 and even 100 in numerous different guides, but none of them show a bear in every location that they claim the bears can spawn. Also, I heard that the bears only spawn one at a time, meaning that I'd have to go over every spawn location again every time I find one. 

As for the 'Batteries Not Included' trophy, do you need to complete the Easter Egg to complete this? Because if not, that would make going for the sticker pack trophy a lot easier. 

If anyone can confirm these, that'd be appreciated!

For batteries not included

You just have to collect the elemental drops from the ufo traps with an arcane core and insert them into the machine inside the pack a punch area, the one that resembles the machine from inside the gators mouth, once you put all 4 elements you then get a 5th element that you can attach to any gun with an arcane core for 10,000 points, that's located inside the gators mouth

But no, you don't have to do the Easter egg for this

I love the 80s

I followed a guide that was a 60spawn location for the physical bears and I got it so idk about there being more than that, I started from spawn and went to Kepler systems, then polar peak, through the arcade, and down under ground, etc.

• 1 month later...