Authentic difficulty glitch? Help please?

ItsWhooper

Me and my buddy are trying to finish off the story on authentic and we finally beat the final mission. My problem is that he got all the trophies for difficulty and no manual saves and I got nothing!!! Could it be because he was host? When I go to mission select it shows I've completed every mission on authentic except the final level which we did twice and still nothing! Is there a solution to this?

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the sniper games are notorious for this..... who got the final shot on the plane when finishing the last level? That may be worth exploring again. Otherwise, it's not looking good. U may have to do it again. That's why i'll always try and solo as much of the SE games as i can.

Edited by Rochambeau_XV

We tried it both ways, he shot the first time around and than we loaded up the last auto save and I shot and still nothing. Then we went ahead and started the whole level over from scratch and I shot down the plane and still nothing. The only options I got left is to either let me host the session or beat it solo.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This game is pretty buggy. I just did it co op and it says on 3 different missions that the highest difficulty i have completed that mission on was cadet even though we did it on authentic and all of his trophies popped fine.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Same thing just happened to me months after it happened to you. I can't believe how long it takes them to work these bugs out. My buddy got all of the authentic and other difficulty trophies and I got the trophy as if I only beat it on easy just because he was the host. Ridiculous. I love these games but these trophy glitches put a black mark on the game for me. 

• 2 weeks later...