Question :/

Ok so maybe i'm totally retarded here and if so i'm sorry but I need help understanding this. I was reading the guide for getting the critical trophy after learning that you have to start 3 separate games (one for each character) and some of this doesn't make sense.

"You get this for clearing the game on Critical with Terra, Ventus, and Aqua - this means you need to do a critical playthrough with all three characters. After completing it on Critical with all three, you then save the Final Episode data."

Now i assume that means once i beat the final level with all 3 the final episode is unlocked?

"Once beating the Final Episode, you save the Secret Episode data. Once you beat the Secret Episode, then the trophy will pop.

If you're going for this trophy on a second (or more) playthrough, it will ask you to create Final Episode data every time you beat it with the three characters. Just keep in mind that if you play through the Final and Secret episodes before completing Critical with all three characters, the trophy will not pop."

So what does this mean? "once i beat the final episode, i get the secret episode. I assume both the final and secret episode need there own saves. but the last part "Just keep in mind that if you play through the Final and Secret episodes before completing Critical with all three characters, the trophy will not pop.". Then what is the end? cause once you reach the end you get the Final episode then the secret but the warning is saying not to do the final and secret before completing the game? I'm lost

2 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Ok so maybe i'm totally retarded here and if so i'm sorry but I need help understanding this. I was reading the guide for getting the critical trophy after learning that you have to start 3 separate games (one for each character) and some of this doesn't make sense.

"You get this for clearing the game on Critical with Terra, Ventus, and Aqua - this means you need to do a critical playthrough with all three characters. After completing it on Critical with all three, you then save the Final Episode data."

Now i assume that means once i beat the final level with all 3 the final episode is unlocked?

"Once beating the Final Episode, you save the Secret Episode data. Once you beat the Secret Episode, then the trophy will pop.

If you're going for this trophy on a second (or more) playthrough, it will ask you to create Final Episode data every time you beat it with the three characters. Just keep in mind that if you play through the Final and Secret episodes before completing Critical with all three characters, the trophy will not pop."

So what does this mean? "once i beat the final episode, i get the secret episode. I assume both the final and secret episode need there own saves. but the last part "Just keep in mind that if you play through the Final and Secret episodes before completing Critical with all three characters, the trophy will not pop.". Then what is the end? cause once you reach the end you get the Final episode then the secret but the warning is saying not to do the final and secret before completing the game? I'm lost

This is in case you have multiple saves at Normal or hard mode I believe.

Just play critical for each character, then play the final episode which will unlock, and lastly the secret episode which unlocks automatically after the final episode all on critical. Don't read into it too much. If you have multiple saves, I would back them on a USB so you don't accidentally save over files.

Also, please don't use the word retarded in replacement for stupid. It's not the same thing (pet peeves of mine).

52 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

This is in case you have multiple saves at Normal or hard mode I believe.

Just play critical for each character, then play the final episode which will unlock, and lastly the secret episode which unlocks automatically after the final episode all on critical. Don't read into it too much. If you have multiple saves, I would back them on a USB so you don't accidentally save over files.

Also, please don't use the word retarded in replacement for stupid. It's not the same thing (pet peeves of mine).

Noted :)