How to Fly?

cinthia_mendes

I'm playing this game and the only trophies i'm missing is Fly for 1 minute and two orders. I saw somewhere that you need to beat the last boss first before learning the flying tech but my question is: Do i need to catch all the golden cubes or i can skip some of them?
I really hated the camera! And I really want to finish as quick as possible.

On 3/26/2017 at 8:43 AM, cinthia_mendes said:

I'm playing this game and the only trophies i'm missing is Fly for 1 minute and two orders. I saw somewhere that you need to beat the last boss first before learning the flying tech but my question is: Do i need to catch all the golden cubes or i can skip some of them?
I really hated the camera! And I really want to finish as quick as possible.

It shows that you have already gotten it, congrats.

However, I upload a video guide of how to achieve it. I hope it helps others.

Edited by farismag

9 hours ago, cinthia_mendes said:

Oh, yeah. I got the platinum two days ago. The game is ok, but i have to admit that i was VERY happy when i deleted forever xD I hated the camera

Lol, yeah the camera was the difficult part of the game, but you can change it from the settings/options from sensitively and angle wise. I am glad that we do not need to grind the all 30 golden cubes, green relics and screws that would be a pain since the game has no story and so childish as well as the movements of the character. 

On 3/31/2017 at 5:22 AM, snakebit10 said:

Is there any videos of how to get the golden cubes. I still need 12 and I am having a hard time getting some of them.

Yes there are four full walkthroughs for the all golden cubes, green relics. The videos are low quality, but it should get the job done.

You do not need to get them all, my suggestion to get 24 require the golden cubes to follow the videos in the first video/first area and the third video/second area and by the end of that you will have 20 in total, then go second video/second arena to get four more and at this point the fourth arena will be accessible for you and once you are there follow the fourth video to show you how to defat the boss to get the flying ability/rage mode. Also, all videos' descriptions have the time line for each name of the golden cubes and other collectables as well.

Video One/First Arena:

Video Two/Second Arena:

Video Three/Third Arena:

Video Four/Fourth Arena:

I was struggling to find a guide for this game before I :platinum: the game, and I am super happy to help anybody who needs help. 

Edited by farismag

5 hours ago, farismag said:

Yes there are four full walkthroughs for the all golden cubes, green relics. The videos are low quality, but it should get the job done.

You do not need to get them all, my suggestion to get 24 require the golden cubes to follow the videos in the first video/first area and the third video/second area and by the end of that you will have 20 in total, then go second video/second arena to get four more and at this point the fourth arena will be accessible for you and once you are there follow the fourth video to show you how to defat the boss to get the flying ability/rage mode. Also, all videos' descriptions have the time line for each name of the golden cubes and other collectables as well.

Video One/First Arena:

Video Two/Second Arena:

Video Three/Third Arena:

Video Four/Fourth Arena:

I was struggling to find a guide for this game before I :platinum: the game, and I am super happy to help anybody who needs help. 

Thanks, I actually found those videos yesterday and I managed to get to 24 cubes. 22 by doing the stuff in the levels and 2 buy collecting ten green coins. Now I need to get through the last level to fight Fat the Cat. I got stuck on one of the sections trying to get to him last night. I'll try again later today.

I hope to finally plat this game.