Platinum Trophy route: About Side quests

Lava_Yuki

I'm about to start playing ToB and want to be efficient in terms of getting the platinum and plan on doing it in two playthroughs. In terms of side quests, is it more efficient to do them on the first or second playthrough? I know there's no specific trophy related to clearing them all like there was in Xillia, but I don't want to waste time doing them on my first run only to realise that I need to do them again on my second run (to unlock something etc.). Any advice would be much appreciated :) 

You don't need to do them twice, having the Katz Corner is helpful in the second run but also not really needed. I did everything on the first playthough,

One side quest battle post game was the hardest battle in the game which I could have left for the second run.

If you going for shortest time then do the main story in the first run and everything side quest related in the second run, using the grade shop for more xp will make the side quests a breeze, including the post game dungeon. 

But it really comes down to how you play, Like I said I did it all on the first run, On the second run all I did was unlock the Katz Corner, Get up to the end of the post game dungeon and get so far into a side quest for a missable arte I missed. But doing it all on the first run took longer due to no grade bonuses.

• Like 1