How to get 100%?

MennoWoods2

• 2 weeks later...

I m a long time out, but I can try to help you.

You get the citizen arrest trophy, when you catch sb. with a special trap (sry, forgot the name, it is sth, you can buy with ingame tickets/money). The person must do sth illegal like shot a house or sth else. I am not sure, maybe you can boost this, when a friend and you are in the same city.

You get sometimes (it is random) quest from the police, when you talk with them or per funk. With every done quest, you got a medal. The problem is now: 20medals not equal 20 voidkas. Some voidka cost less, but increase with every purchase. In the time, where I played, it was very rarely to get a quest, on some days I had luck on other ones not. (voidkas cost so 1,2,3 and higher)

The 150m trophy is maybe possible to boost with somebody, because naturually it is not possible to get it (when you not have enough freeman dollar):

In my playtime there werent any islands, which were so high. An idea (not proved, I havent the trophies also not): Boost with sb.,at first buy Jetpacks, at second have enough freeman dollar and the third step is, look for an high island, meet there on the top and with an object of the catalogue you can build stairs till you reached the highest point.

How I write in the beginning, I havent played it for 2 months, maybe they improve sth or change some mechanics (but I dont think so, maybe it will become easier, because you earn more and the stairs are cheaper)

Edited by T-100
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-04-18 at 1:34 AM, alanhoutman2 said:

How long did it take you to get all the trophies?

Difficult to say but it was really longwinded and i really wanted the 100% and it was a game i kind of played to relax and layback on when not going try hard trophy hunting.

Many hours