Sequel Announced Coming 2018

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory re-digitizes fans back into the digital world with a brand-new adventure. Players control Keisuke Amazawa who has been accused of crimes he didn’t commit. He has no choice but to dive into the digital world to not only clear his name, but to also protect his friends and family. Throughout the adventure, players can scan, raise, train and battle 320 Digimon from the animated series in classic, turn-based gameplay. 

• Like 3

Oh so excited to know that a sequel to Cyber Sleuth is planned to be release . Hopefully this one also comes out on Vita in the West cause i got disappointed by Digimon World : Next Order not coming out for the Vita in the West .

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

This looks soooooo GOOD I can't wait I'm trying to Platinum the first one now I absolutely like Digimon!!

On 4/8/2017 at 6:42 AM, Sigma999 said:

Oh so excited to know that a sequel to Cyber Sleuth is planned to be release . Hopefully this one also comes out on Vita in the West cause i got disappointed by Digimon World : Next Order not coming out for the Vita in the West .

I agree I hope they port it to the Vita as well I think I've logged twice as many hours on the vita then the PS4

• 1 month later...