Issues when not connected to PSN

booshy_89

Wondering if anyone else has noticed that the game seems to really dislike not being connected to PSN?

The trophy list it contains in the actual game seems to completely wrong against what I've got so far.

Far more annoyingly though, is that I seem to have to do the timed challenge last.

If I do the timed challenge, say second, and then complete another challenge afterwards, the game seems to forget that I've already done the timed challenge! It's just annoying when I forget this and have to go and redo levels.

Edited by booshy_89

• 2 months later...

*bump?*

first, grats to plat.

That's strange, I've played the game offline from start to end and I didn't encounter this In game Trophy list issue.

For the second stuff, yeah, it kinda sucks, I think what happen is when you are offline, your best time will not be saved permanently and will always be overwritten when you repeat the stage. Therefore what I did was clear the stage + Collect Flies > Repeat stage + Collect Ladybugs > Repeat stage + Time Challenge > Proceed to next stage. I also dunno if it works but when I was trying to get the Speed Run trophy, I chose SpeedRun mode (:triangle:).

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, after having cleared all missions I just replayed the mission 1 time trials over again (at least... i'm sure I got them all) because I know I played some of them offline but I'm still not getting the "Perfect" trophy? Weird... I don't need to do the fly and ladybug ones again for some reason, right?

EDIT: never mind, found out I had been getting the last few challenges on Normal somehow x3 and I was sure I had switched to Hard before that play session...

Edited by Zanreo