DLC on disc?

MoreTheVictim

Can I buy the complete edition as second hand? In other words, is the DLC on the disc or do I have to activate it with a code?

I have the Complete Edition and I got it used at Gamestop, and I can confirm that all DLC missions are on the disc, no codes needed. :)

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

It is unfortunate the the Ultimate Edition won't interact with save files from the original edition of the game.

I long ago platinumed the game, and sold it off. I recently decided that I was interested in achieving the 100% for the game by completing the DLC's, so I purchased the Ultimate edition this time. After some troubleshooting, I came to find I was unable to use my original save file, so to access the DLC content I have to play through the game again.

Also, with the regular edition, apparently purchasing the DLC's allows you to use them at any time after the prologue. With the Ultimate edition, it slots them into the story where they fall into it's progression, so they are inaccessible until you reach that point of the story (in case any one was wondering in future!)