Chance of missed Upgrade

Kyl542

So i was following a detailed guide on ps3trophies to collect all the health upgrades and im at chapter 6. In the guide it says that in this chapter the shop will sell a Health upgrade for 565coins, but i don't see it being in the shop at all (only the green armour with that coin amount). Is the guide wrong? did i mess something?. 

I remember in Chapter 4 the shop was selling a health upgrade but i did  not buy it since the guide did not even mention to buy it in that chapter

• 1 year later...
On 18.4.2017 at 7:29 PM, Kyl542 said:

So i was following a detailed guide on ps3trophies to collect all the health upgrades and im at chapter 6. In the guide it says that in this chapter the shop will sell a Health upgrade for 565coins, but i don't see it being in the shop at all (only the green armour with that coin amount). Is the guide wrong? did i mess something?. 

I remember in Chapter 4 the shop was selling a health upgrade but i did  not buy it since the guide did not even mention to buy it in that chapter

Please update. 

Just now, Kyl542 said:

I don't remember starting a new game for sure, but i do think i found a health upgrade in the shop in the following chapters which wasn't specified in the guide

thanks for the tip Kyl, that guide should get an update.
by the way, if I get the one of each armor color once I don't have to get it again? cus I don't want to waste coins.

1 hour ago, PhoenixIKN said:

thanks for the tip Kyl, that guide should get an update.
by the way, if I get the one of each armor color once I don't have to get it again? cus I don't want to waste coins.

I may not be 100% as it has been a while, but no you don't need to keep collecting all armours as long as you got one of each colour throughout a playthrough (think there where 3 only)