Clubman trophy [Bugged]

PaperMonkeyBoy

This trophy is only half bugged, you can't join a group and get the trophy, instead you need to create a club, and either get a friend to join or just get someone random to. I got through 1 race then the trophy popped since someone joined my club.  I really hope Driveclub fixes this cause it can be annoying.

• Like 1

I was playing on a friend's account the other day for a few easy trophies for them, I typed in IGN (because there's bound to be lots of groups) and scrolled through till I found a club over level 10 with an open spot. Joined it, got the level 10 trophy and Clubman no problems. Maybe try again?

11 minutes ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

This trophy is only half bugged, you can't join a group and get the trophy, instead you need to create a club, and either get a friend to join or just get someone random to. I got through 1 race then the trophy popped since someone joined my club.  I really hope Driveclub fixes this cause it can be annoying.

Highly doubt there will ever be another Driveclub patch. Sony shut down Evolution Studios over a year ago now. They work for Codemasters.

18 minutes ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

Yes you can, but you have to complete an event for both trophies to unlock afterwards.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/4/2017 at 2:23 AM, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

Tried this today. He is absolutely right. The race must end for you to get the trophy and you must be the club creator, not join a random club.