Possible to get CG 47 without starting new game plus?

Hi, I heard from a user that it is possible to get both Cg 54 and CG 47 without having to start a new game plus. Now it's from before the final boss battle and that user said to not do the blue event on Floor 100 (The one that appears if you cleared the Hollow Area arc) before you cleared the game. So is it possible to get both CGs without starting a new game plus?

• 2 weeks later...

the only way is to NOT do the blue event on floor 100th first. kill the boss. then continue - do blue event  floor 100.      going into gallerie and watching the  "rescue strea" thing to get the cg dosn't work as it only shows as unlocked and dosn't actually unlock that way

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2017 at 3:07 PM, DivineFoxy said:

the only way is to NOT do the blue event on floor 100th first. kill the boss. then continue - do blue event  floor 100.      going into gallerie and watching the  "rescue strea" thing to get the cg dosn't work as it only shows as unlocked and dosn't actually unlock that way

Thank you so much, so I can get the Memories trophy by fighting the final boss without doing the floor 100 blue event and then after fighting the final boss, I reload my save and do the blue event on floor 100 and rescue Strea and beat the final boss again?