Missing dungeon in Stella minigame?

So I'm now at my 3rd playthrough and second NG+ to get the last plans required for the last dungeons, starting my last save from True Ending... and looking at my list of Stella's dungeons, I don't have LAN Castle Underground mentioned in the guide, just the first LAN Castle. I obviously unlocked this area in my last playthrough and I have the other chapter 7 dungeons, so any reason it's not showing? Do I have to do something specific to get that particular dungeon in the minigame, because I'm assuming it naturally unlocks when you get it in the game like the others? (Also checked my true end save file before beating final boss, and no, didn't have it there either despite having it unlocked on the map) 

Edited by Zanreo

Update, I got to LAN Castle Underground in my current playthrough, and... it's still not there. Really not sure what I'm missing, if anything... there isn't a glitch that can "remove" dungeons, right?

...IS there even a LAN castle underground for Stella since looking at another guide, it's not on that list...

Edited by Zanreo

4 hours ago, Zanreo said:

Update, I got to LAN Castle Underground in my current playthrough, and... it's still not there. Really not sure what I'm missing, if anything... there isn't a glitch that can "remove" dungeons, right?

...IS there even a LAN castle underground for Stella since looking at another guide, it's not on that list...

I copied the list from my playthrough so there's definitely dungeon like that...

Huh, weird... and since the other guide mentioned it I started wondering if maybe it wasn't one of them...

No idea why it doesn't pop up though, and I REALLY don't feel like starting ANOTHER round of playthroughs on a "clean" file (or starting from the holy sword end file) and having to grind the items/dungeon addon plans/ect all over again for several playthroughs. I guess I could at least play through and see if it "appears" in chapter 7 this time like it should though...

I think at one point I got the "restart from start of the dungeon" glitch but... that shouldn't affect anything else, I think? Because the only thing that comes to mind is there's some weird bug on that savefile/progress that will "carry over" and affect new playthroughs too...

Edited by Zanreo

• 7 months later...

@Satoshi Ookami dude, delete that LAN Castle - Underground (chapter 7) from the guide, I almost lost my sanity searching that damn dungeon and it never existed in Stella's Dungeon, I do not want anyone to suffer what I suffered. Not only your guide enlists that nonexistent dungeon, so, better to stop confusing the players. I just unlocked True Neptral Tower. Here, check my screenshots:

Spoiler

bRLWAV4.jpg

SGkevSi.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Katt said:

@Satoshi Ookami dude, delete that LAN Castle - Underground (chapter 7) from the guide, I almost lost my sanity searching that damn dungeon and it never existed in Stella's Dungeon, I do not want anyone to suffer what I suffered. Not only your guide enlists that nonexistent dungeon, so, better to stop confusing the players. I just unlocked True Neptral Tower. Here, check my screenshots:

Hide contents

bRLWAV4.jpg

SGkevSi.jpg

Removed it.

• Like 1