The easiest way to get the Achievement or Trophy "Fist of the South Star". It is almost like to cheat on the game.

GonzoVG

I didn't think it could be earned outside of instances when you have to fight with your fists. And since there are technically a limited number of such instances, I've seen this marked as a missable trophy. But you have so many chances that it's hard to miss it. And if anyone is struggling, they can always bump the game down to easy which should make it so you knock someone out in only a few hits. Though if this method works then that would make it unmissable which could be nice to know. I worried about the trophy for longer than I should have, but again there are so many opportunities that it should never really be a priority.

4 hours ago, Jay_Cash said:

I didn't think it could be earned outside of instances when you have to fight with your fists. And since there are technically a limited number of such instances, I've seen this marked as a missable trophy. But you have so many chances that it's hard to miss it. And if anyone is struggling, they can always bump the game down to easy which should make it so you knock someone out in only a few hits. Though if this method works then that would make it unmissable which could be nice to know. I worried about the trophy for longer than I should have, but again there are so many opportunities that it should never really be a priority.

I got it accidentally. Anyway, I hope this video can help someone.

It is a glitch. In Reddit, someone said this doesn't happen in every fist fight. CD Project Red fixed it. Apparently, this is one mission they didn't fix. 

I know there are many options to get this trophy, like bump the game down to easy. It is just another way to get it.