Dirt 4 trophy list revealed!

Lars

9 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

Even If the cars runs like Dirt Rally, this list looks easier anyway. It's a completionist one, only plat breaker I see are the non-boostable community Challengers.

I just had another look at the list and you're right, the list looks easier although it is difficult to tell because the rarest trophies were winning a championship in a certain vehicle which doesn't sound difficult but apparently was. The two behind that look a lot more difficult though, with having to drive 12 events with no assists and finishing an event with 3 heavily damaged components, i can't see a trophy like this in the current list so lets hope for the best. At least hope that the game is as good as the previous titles, but i assume Codemasters know what they are doing because they are delivering good games constantly in my opinion

9 hours ago, Death_Ninja said:

"Complete all of the Advanced Driving Techniques at the DiRT Academy"

tumblr_mrf4ileDNU1rd6uaxo1_500.gif

Gonna be a lot of Option button --> Restart there for me lol

As long as there are no tricks it should be rather easy. I just hope there's no Drift-event. :|

Oh and what does he have to do there?

Kenneth? What's the frequency? trophy_bronze.png
Destroy 100 blocks in 60 seconds in Joyride

I hope this is the only trick-related trophy.

32 minutes ago, Lars said:

I just had another look at the list and you're right, the list looks easier although it is difficult to tell because the rarest trophies were winning a championship in a certain vehicle which doesn't sound difficult but apparently was. The two behind that look a lot more difficult though, with having to drive 12 events with no assists and finishing an event with 3 heavily damaged components, i can't see a trophy like this in the current list so lets hope for the best. At least hope that the game is as good as the previous titles, but i assume Codemasters know what they are doing because they are delivering good games constantly in my opinion

Once I read the phrase "Dirt Rally is the Dark Souls of racing" somewhere and although it's is a exaggerate claim, the problem with Dirt Rally was that you DON'T have room for error. If you go faster than you can you will crash (screwing you) and if you go slower than you can, you will lose. After you get the handling right and understand that you don't have to win every stage and rally to win a championship, it became very doable. The problem is that every car class drives very differently, so you have to get used with cars several times, I time consuming experience if you aren't one of the most adaptable drivers. Even still, I'm pretty sure that Dirt 4 will be way more lenient with the AI times, so you can drive "slower" and still win.

About these two trophies you mentioned, win 12 events with no assist can be cheesed with a online league (as I did) and finish a event with 3 heavily damaged component, it's harder to break the components in your car than finish the event with the car in a bad shape. It was the last trophy I needed for my plat if I remember correctly.

26 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

As long as there are no tricks it should be rather easy. I just hope there's no Drift-event. :|

Oh and what does he have to do there?

I hope this is the only trick-related trophy.

Damn, I missed this trophy. I sure hope they lay the blocks in a way that it's more about a fast handling than wimpy spinning. This and the joyride trials.

Edited by ElBolovo