strifing's trophy list

mako-heart

I wanted to keep this junk on my profile, but I hate the new profile and I kind of hate the new forum (the latter in regards to making this kind of thread), so I guess I'll just dump it here for now.

Platinum (date)

1S51cca0.png 1Seab94c.png 1S727859.png 1S09be6d.png 1S9870c8.png 1Sfdc414.png 1S0b8b29.png 1Scfbacb.png 1S2db195.png 1Sa50eb1.png1S2b888b.png1Sa52cd7.png 1S1e19fe.png

100% (alpha)

Se46327.pngSece807.pngS8b4bfe.pngGone HomeS075d31.pngSe8efb4.pngSf26d29.pngS37f687.png

Unobtainable (alpha)

Backlog
Impossible to list. Or rather, I'm too lazy. A lot of my games aren't even visible on my account, due to my not starting them. Or my getting OCD and hiding them because I know I'm not planning to work on them anytime soon. Most of the stuff with random % visible is games I've beaten.

Misc
If you have a suggestion on easy Plats, go ahead and suggest them. This is only from games I have on my account, I'm not really looking to buy random shit just for an easy gain. I usually reference this trophy site for what I have that's easy to beat. So, if it appears at the very bottom of this page, and is not finished, you can assume I'm working on it now (probably passively).
That's not to say I don't want game suggestions, but only based on games I may like - not games that are easy. Just... don't get mad if I say I already have it or plan to buy it XD;;

Edited by mako-heart
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...