Sniping Suggestion Needed

FielVeredus

OK, before I go far too deep in the game. I would like to get some suggestion about sniping since I felt I got lucky throughout a few missions by trial and error but never get the proper method about how to do it right.

How to snipe properly ? there is some kind of wind+how strong direction (?) that show directly above. and there is distance that should be adjust by right side according to distance to target (?) 

This is how i do, EX: if I got the enemy that is 230 away from me , i try to adjust to 250 and I (guess) if I shot at the head directly it will be kind of bullet drop onto the point that lower so i must aim higher to compensate a bit (which I don't know, srsly how much is right to achive headshot than blind guessing luck atm)

Still didn't figure out how to do it properly and could use some suggestion here. I rarely play the game that involve intense sniping mechanic , this game is one of a few. In the other games It simple enough or it has a mode that I could get away with not understand.

Thanks.

Edited by FielVeredus