Can't send Timmy into the bakery

Well, I am totally f**ked up and can't complete the game. I'm at the part where Wilbur is in town trying to build a golem but I need to send Timmy the mouse into the sewers to get some candy from the bakery... but Wilbur says "Why should I send Timmy home?" and the action cancels.

Is this a bug? There goes any hope of having the platinum on this game. Has anyone run into this piece of crap issue? The videos I've seen had Timmy go into the sewers just fine. WTF?!!? ?

If anyone can help me figure this out, please answer ASAP.

Edited by MidnightCJ
  • Like 1

If you're following the guide.. I don't remember having issues or I'd probably remember better, but I do have this platinum.. Did you target and examine the drain first? It maybe possible you can't send Timmy through it until inspecting it first.. sorry I can't be of more help ! 

It isn't a glitch as the same thing happened to me. It turns out I still needed to do something but I am sorry I can't remember what ( I know, I know, this was super helpful).

Go back to the guide and make sure you have done everything and make sure you are clicking on the right spot. I think there is different things you can click on and you might just be missing it. Maybe watch a video walkthrough to make sure you are clicking correctly.

Good luck

Thanks for the help. I guess I haven't exhausted all of the conversation options with Blogg and Zloff, I'll try that later. Right now I have other games demanding my attention.

EDIT: Thanks to rolltideroll for the advice about talking to the ogre barkeep - turns out I needed to keep exhausting dialogue options with Zloff, the mage head, until he mentions wanting something from the bakery to trigger a flag so I can get Timmy to fetch some chocolates. That's me and my impetousness - or mainly the text guide I was using(which was on Playstationtrophies.org) not mentioning that in the guide. Anyways, this thread can be locked now for future reference.

Edited by MidnightCJ
  • Like 2