Material duplication glitch!

Connor CC-135

not sure it's a glitch as on a fabricator you get a note asking all personal to stop material duplication ^^ i like to believe it's intended by arkhane :) why would they let you recycle the material you get from recycling? ;) 

Edited by imOvray
  • Like 1

On 5/9/2017 at 4:40 PM, imOvray said:

not sure it's a glitch as on a fabricator you get a note asking all personal to stop material duplication ^^ i like to believe it's intended by arkhane :) why would they let you recycle the material you get from recycling? ;) 

Wait so How did this work exactly? I heard it was patched but there is another glitch out now almost the same as this one can you explain step by step how you made this glitch to work?

2 hours ago, julia_betty said:

Wait so How did this work exactly? I heard it was patched but there is another glitch out now almost the same as this one can you explain step by step how you made this glitch to work?

take any material (those color cube) put in recycler, go on left case press L3 and separate your material in 9 part.

https://harryninetyfour.com/prey-get-unlimited-materials

Here are the release notes for the 1.02 patch and, as predicted, it fixes the infinite resources glitch:

• Fix to prevent Save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted Save games to uncorrupted state.
    • Also addresses some additional crashes on map loads.
  • Hacking during the Power Plant reboot no longer causes the reboot to fail to complete.
  • Fix to prevent the Player from becoming stuck in certain circumstances.
  • Nightmares will now always search for the player once spawned.
  • Saving and Loading PC settings will now save correctly for users with special characters in their Windows usernames.
  • Numerous fixes to GLOO to prevent breaking and bypassing collision, prevent corpses from passing through walls and floors.
  • Updated Recycling to prevent infinite material creation.
  • Fix for occasional combat freeze when attacking Phantoms
  • Kaspar’s objective indicator should no longer disappear.
  • Updates to audio mix to adjust volume of music, audio logs, cutscenes.

It also sounds like the Speed run exploits will be fixed as well, due to the GLOO gun being adjusted