TMI trophy (possible spoilers)

plpalo

I'm planning to write a guide for this game but I missef when I got the TMI trophy and I'm not replaying this game on another account. I just don't have 20 hours to spare :)

Can anyone remind me when this trophy is unlocked? It must have been inside the Enclave as Zoe but I don't know which conversation did the trick. 

I read a description of the steam achievement TMI but it doesn't look like the same one and is unlocked later in the game. 

I just checked the timestamps of the trophies and my recorded gameplay and the Steam description makes sense. It's just that the trophy is not ordered chronologically in the list. Consider my question solved :)

20 minutes ago, plpalo said:

I'm planning to write a guide for this game but I missef when I got the TMI trophy and I'm not replaying this game on another account. I just don't have 20 hours to spare :)

Can anyone remind me when this trophy is unlocked? It must have been inside the Enclave as Zoe but I don't know which conversation did the trick. 

I read a description of the steam achievement TMI but it doesn't look like the same one and is unlocked later in the game. 

I just checked the timestamps of the trophies and my recorded gameplay and the Steam description makes sense. It's just that the trophy is not ordered chronologically in the list. Consider my question solved :)

I got TMI in book 4 in the forest

Spoiler

When you talk to yaga i give her bad memories

i run away from the bomb

i tell the queenie about hannna hideout

something about reza or the doctor

and thats it, just give her memories of "bad" choices you make.

Edited by JLDAHAKA92
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, JLDAHAKA92 said:

I got TMI in book 4 in the forest

Reveal hidden contents

When you talk to yaga i give her bad memories

i run away from the bomb

i tell the queenie about hannna hideout

something about reza or the doctor

and thats it, just give her memories of "bad" choices you make.

That's exactly what the steam thing said and I did one of those in my first walkthrough. The placing of the trophy in the list indicates that it should unlock earlier and it got me confused. Thanks for clearing this up. 

I'm writing one for a Polish website and I plan to finish it by tomorrow. Once this is published I will try to translate it to English but I wouldn't expect it to be published here this week. It's possible someone else is working on one, though.