Dragon Bane Question.

schicic

Hello. I was wondering if the dragon in the "Well of Dragons" count toward this trophy. I would not normally ask since all the guides tell me to do the Karrundax instance, but I got the award for killing 250 dragons when I was not fighting any larger dragon (classic or laustmouth) and I did not really notice a smaller dragon near me. I use attacks that damage targets in a large area as the hunter ranger so it may have been hidden behind other enemies. Does anyone know if these critters count?

Edit: In the well of Dragons, there are several dragons that are the same type/breed of dragon as the two in the Karrundax instance. The only difference is the color.

Edited by schicic

• 3 weeks later...

ATTENTION all trophy hunters! I have created a new character to see if the smaller dragons (assassin drake, guard drake, etc.) count toward this trophy. THEY DO NOT! I repeat they do NOT count toward the in-game "slayer" achievements nor the trophy. I have created a new character and a new PSN profile to test it. I do not know how I in-game achievement for killing the little ones, but none of the little ones in Well of Dragons counted for either the new character nor the new PSN account.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE LITTLE ONES. The four big dragons that count as heroic boss missions DO count toward the trophy and THAT is what people farm on well of dragons. People do farm them regularly but is still grindy.

• Like 1

It is easier to kill dragons in Karrundax, make a private of three people and come to the end, kill the two small dragons and then suicide, use the injury kit that sells the npc of the beginning of the mission and repeat.

Edited by Arin1979

• 2 months later...

Anybody know if you kill all 4 dragons in the Dragonflight event, does this count as 1 dragon kill or 4. I often play in a group of 20 people and we split up into 4 teams to kill all 4 dragons. I split my time between 1 or 2 dragons while my team kill the rest of the dragons. Does anybody know if this counts as 1 dragon kill or do I take credit for 4 dragon kills?

Also in Chapter 4 of the Maze Engine, you encounter dragons that are similar to the drakes in the Well of Dragons. However, unlike these drakes, they are not called "Cult of the Dragons" but rather "Red Dragons". Do these dragons count towards Dragon's Bane? I hope so because you encounter quite a lot of them in this chapter.

• 3 months later...
On 8/8/2017 at 6:51 AM, Gengar said:

Also in Chapter 4 of the Maze Engine, you encounter dragons that are similar to the drakes in the Well of Dragons. However, unlike these drakes, they are not called "Cult of the Dragons" but rather "Red Dragons". Do these dragons count towards Dragon's Bane? I hope so because you encounter quite a lot of them in this chapter.

Anyone know if this is a thing?

Sucks that the counter disappears after 50, driving me crazy trying to keep track of how many dragons I have left!