RRR Getting subbed

dogga23

Doing the "Rookie Career", was sick of getting subbed off after playing like 2 minutes, and as you can't simulate until you come back on, I decided to spend all my points upgrading endurance. That is now 99, but I still get subbed about half way through the 2nd quarter, I dont come back on until the 4th, this is BS.

I'm still on first season, only 8 games in, but anyone got any tips for staying on the ground longer. I have switched Interchange to manual but that clearly does nothing.

Have you got it set to really short quarters? I've seen multiple people on YouTube saying that the shorter the game in real time the more you seem to get subbed out. Obviously don't sprint all the time either but I'm sure you worked that one out. 

At least the devs have talked about a big patch coming to fix these sort of things but I understand the frustration. 

13 hours ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

Have you got it set to really short quarters? I've seen multiple people on YouTube saying that the shorter the game in real time the more you seem to get subbed out. Obviously don't sprint all the time either but I'm sure you worked that one out. 

At least the devs have talked about a big patch coming to fix these sort of things but I understand the frustration. 

Yeah. But issue with long games. Is you then have to sit through an even longer game doing nothing.

3 hours ago, dogga23 said:

Yeah. But issue with long games. Is you then have to sit through an even longer game doing nothing.

If your going just for trophies then having the time increased might work actually.
Set the quarters longer do all your challenges have most disposables then when your benched the first time quick sim the game. You should get man of the match or two votes as this seems to only count while you play if you started a game. 
If your leading by enough you should also win as well, This is not a bad idea actually.

6 hours ago, fisty123 said:

If your going just for trophies then having the time increased might work actually.
Set the quarters longer do all your challenges have most disposables then when your benched the first time quick sim the game. You should get man of the match or two votes as this seems to only count while you play if you started a game. 
If your leading by enough you should also win as well, This is not a bad idea actually.

Doesn't matter now anyway. One of my objectives was to hip and shoulder blokes. So I was doing that. Got reported and missed 2 weeks. Can't get NAB Rising Star now. So gonna have to start all over again. Was round 19 of season.

That sucks.

Edited by dogga23
Spelling