Story Mode Alternative Paths?

DrakeHellsing

If you go through story mode's chapter select you will notice a characters name and a check mark all lit up in green at the bottom left of the screen. This means that was a path you have previously taken. Any characters name you come across that is darkened/grayed out means you have never completed that particular fight with that particular character.

In other words, yes its when you have the opportunity to pick between two characters for a fight. What I talked about above is how you would keep track of who you used and didn't used. 

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Cool, I just noticed that now, as I've just finished story mode (stupid Braniac >.> ).  But yeah, gonna work on that next to get those fight done.  Thanks for the info anyway.

No problem. I just finished the story myself (Braniac dishes out ridiculous damage!) and I noticed it after looking through chapter select. I'll be working on the rest of the fights tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Night Cast said:

No problem. I just finished the story myself (Braniac dishes out ridiculous damage!) and I noticed it after looking through chapter select. I'll be working on the rest of the fights tomorrow.

Same here, went to Chapter Select and saw that as well.  And yes, those extra moves he uses were a pain.  Especially when using Batman, I mean, didn't Superman have control of his ship's CPU at that point? So how could he use his ship to hurt Batman?

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Same here, went to Chapter Select and saw that as well.  And yes, those extra moves he uses were a pain.  Especially when using Batman, I mean, didn't Superman have control of his ship's CPU at that point? So how could he use his ship to hurt Batman?

My thoughts exactly.