AI Battle Simulations

DrakeHellsing

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Just checked it out and oh boy... is it terrible, at least the mode I checked out, which was observing fights, which just boils down to luck.  Maybe there's another one where I can fight the AI myself.

Mainly the mode is for earning 5 item boxes per day. You can also use it to level characters while you're AFK if you have a turbo controller.

Edited by Killbomb

19 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Mainly the mode is for earning 5 item boxes per day. You can also use it to level characters while you're AFK if you have a turbo controller.

Wait, so if I check at a later date, say tomorrow and my team has won a match or two, that'll count towards the 5 wins? As in, the team I have set for defending?

5 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Wait, so if I check at a later date, say tomorrow and my team has won a match or two, that'll count towards the 5 wins? As in, the team I have set for defending?

You can get item boxes for attacking 5 times and defending 5 times per day. You get a gold box if you win and a bronze box if you lose. I assume winning while defending will count for the trophy but it's quick enough to fight low level teams anyway.

16 hours ago, Killbomb said:

You can get item boxes for attacking 5 times and defending 5 times per day. You get a gold box if you win and a bronze box if you lose. I assume winning while defending will count for the trophy but it's quick enough to fight low level teams anyway.

Yeah true I guess, just still so annoying this is... to me, rather pointless and just a waste of space where something better could have been implemented instead.

Edit: Got the trophy, only fought 4 teams, as in, I picked 4 that I had won, while the 5th win was from my defending team, so it looks like both sides count towards it.

Edited by DrakeHellsing