ONLINE GARBAGE.

7 minutes ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Everyone calm down, he's allowed to have his say, even though I disagree with it. No need to get so personal. It's just a game at the end of the day and his opinion shouldn't ruin your experience in enjoying the game.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion.  Just make sure folks at least be well-informed.  OP clearly didn't read up on the game.

I also agree with @grimydawg, also I can confirm from a couple of friends who got the game early (PC version), YOU CAN earn most the achievements/trophies via private/custom matches. They have already knocked off a lot of their achievements in less than 2 days minus the really long grindy ones.

And if you're wondering, yes you can rush the process by doing a 1v1 custom setting.

Edited by axlredgrave

17 hours ago, axlredgrave said:

I also agree with @grimydawg, also I can confirm from a couple of friends who got the game early (PC version), YOU CAN earn most the achievements/trophies via private/custom matches. They have already knocked off a lot of their achievements in less than 2 days minus the really long grindy ones.

And if you're wondering, yes you can rush the process by doing a 1v1 custom setting.

THANK YOU for this info! :) 

45 minutes ago, zadorvp said:

For anyone looking to play the game right now: the servers are down (an hour after the PSN US release, too) at the moment so you'll get "database login failures" and show up with level 0 and no progression.

The developers stated (quote):

"So...uh....you guy's Jason'ed our servers to death. We are restarting them right now and will get things live back on all platforms here soon as we can. Hoping round 20-30min.

If you have a 'database login failure,' that is due to the server issues. Don't throw your router out the window."

They didn't think the launch would be that successful :)