Legendary trophy

NeoMesjasz

Hi just finished mission 11 trophy today but didn't get legendary trophy, but new game is working like chapter select so is it mean that I have to delete save files and start over again?? 

Also 30 kills with garrotte and chloroform and hide 30 bodies is glitched for me I did about 50 each and still no trophies, any solution?

Edited by NeoMesjasz

• 2 weeks later...

I got my legendary trophy yesterday. I don't know if you can use chapter select as I did it in 1 run but stealth takedowns and dart gun knockouts do not void the trophy

for the hide 30 bodies just hide a body in a closet, pick it back up then hide it again in the same closet. Repeat until you get the trophy

ive been having trouble with the 30 chloroform, headshots and garrottes too. I've been trying the load game farming method but it didn't work for me as my game kept crashing after every 15-20 loads. I think they all need to be done in 1 session for the trophy to pop so when the game crashes it resets the counter. There is another method using mission 1 posted in another thread which I will try later. 

Edited by Warlord99956

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Keep in mind, it’s okay to punch/choke out guys and no void the trophy, but if you get the animation where you snap their neck it DOES count as a kill and you will have to reload.

The easiest way to guarantee you unlock this trophy is to carefully check the mission stats screen at the end of each level. The number of enemies killed should match the number of assassination targets you had. If there are any extra kills logged in the stats, you will have to repeat the level or reload a save.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/16/2019 at 0:22 PM, dieselmanchild said:

Keep in mind, it’s okay to punch/choke out guys and no void the trophy, but if you get the animation where you snap their neck it DOES count as a kill and you will have to reload.

The easiest way to guarantee you unlock this trophy is to carefully check the mission stats screen at the end of each level. The number of enemies killed should match the number of assassination targets you had. If there are any extra kills logged in the stats, you will have to repeat the level or reload a save.

Mission 10 has been screwing me and google was not helping AT ALL. I keep getting 2 kills... I guess the neck snap here is screwing me. Thank you!