Legendary Items?

ExHaseo

36 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

So, I've noticed the hardest trophy to get is for maxing out a Legendary item, so I wanted to get one as soon as possible. Anyone know how to get one fairly early in the game, or at least how to unlock them?

You need 300 legendary coins (or 25 if you want buy the crappy one) . You unlock legendary quests after finishing the story . Its an infinite quest so every time you finish a legendary quest you get Legendary coins and you get your next quest.  These doop ghost enemys (like treasure goblins in D3) can also drop some.

Quickest way is to buy the 25 Legendary and use it on your main char. Put it on the character you want to prestige and play the most, because you need tons of exp to level them up.

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xionx said:

You need 300 legendary coins (or 25 if you want buy the crappy one) . You unlock legendary quests after finishing the story . Its an infinite quest so every time you finish a legendary quest you get Legendary coins and you get your next quest.  These doop ghost enemys (like treasure goblins in D3) can also drop some.

Quickest way is to buy the 25 Legendary and use it on your main char. Put it on the character you want to prestige and play the most, because you need tons of exp to level them up.

That's a bummer, but it makes sense. Was hoping to get started quicker than that, but I'll just plow through the story as quickly as possible then. Thanks a lot!