Chapter 3 Fan memo

it was rather a glitch in the versions before, because you were never meant to get the memo this way! guess they patched it in the newer stacks because i was also unable to do it this way.

you are supposed to open the suitcase underneath the stairs, there is a key which opens the men's bathroom. in there is a switch for the fan which ultimately drops the memo on a table for you to pick up.

code for the suitcase are the times on the two clocks hanging in the room. i think the first was 525 or something and the second one started with a 3... sorry that i can't remember it better but just look at the clocks ;)

hope it helps!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dernop said:

it was rather a glitch in the versions before, because you were never meant to get the memo this way! guess they patched it in the newer stacks because i was also unable to do it this way.

you are supposed to open the suitcase underneath the stairs, there is a key which opens the men's bathroom. in there is a switch for the fan which ultimately drops the memo on a table for you to pick up.

code for the suitcase are the times on the two clocks hanging in the room. i think the first was 525 or something and the second one started with a 3... sorry that i can't remember it better but just look at the clocks ;)

hope it helps!

Thank you so much. I literally threw my control across the room and said fark it. 

• Like 1

Haha ur welcome, but its mostly Dernop though, I remember the same thing happened to me with the vita version, I was like huh?! I cant grab that freaking note. He helped me out aswell! Seems like this was the way the creators intented you to get this note all along. :P