Possible glitch for one hell of a party trophy

Exponention

I just finished all 21 secret missions but I didn't get the trophy for it. I checked via stats and saw that I've apparently only completed 20.

Earlier I decided to skip one secret mission and complete it via the menu instead and I think that's what caused the mis count.

Does anyone know how to rectify this?

Much appreciated lol

Don't really want to add 2 more playthroughs just for that trophy D:

I experienced this as well!! I was unable to do Bait and Switch when I first opened the door on Mission 16 (didn't buy Demon Evade yet). Went back and did it in the Main Menu and I got the fragment. Here's the weird part though, it popped up as 19/21 when I beat it there (had mission 17's door still locked at the time). Beat that one and it says 20/21 but everything is unlocked and checked off. When I completed Shenanigans the first time my system froze in the now loading screen coming out of the mission. I thought that might have caused the miscount.

Sooooo.... I went back and beat them all in the main menu for the heck of it, beat the ones that I thought were the problem (Shenanigans and Bait and Switch) in the actual stages they're in. Still nothing...I'm uninstalling my game data as we speak to see if reinstalling it and loading my file will fix it (A common fix in most games).

Hopefully one of us or someone else finds a solution. I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one who had this problem! I spent a lot of today searching on google and didn't even find a relevant post.

Yeah I had to replay the game just for the missions lol so make sure you only complete them during the game and not from the main menu really put a dent in my plat time lol

I've already tried that too uninstalling game data and it did t work , sorry buddy I had to bite the bullet lol just glad to know that we can make people aware of this glitch

Edited by Exponention

• 2 weeks later...